I have a confession. I am a shopaholic. I don’t splurge on a lot of designer duds, I can’t pull the trigger on that but I can go nuts at Target w/o a blink of an eye and not think twice. Why, yes, now that I think about it, I do need to pick up a lamp, this picture frame, and colander while I’m here getting toilet paper.
I also window shop at least twice a week, usually before bed, aimlessly putting things in shopping carts all over the web. Then I get angry at myself for not going to bed sooner and wasting precious sleep time and abandon all together. Then I lay there for at least 20 minutes wondering if I should just buy it since I spent 30 minutes prior deciding what size and color to get. Oh, the vicious cycle.
Since we’re going on vacation soon, I’ve been using that as an excuse to get a little crazy with the spending, but this weekend is also Spring’s Friends and Family sales! 20-30% off. I mean, that’s the best time to stock up on essentials and basics M’IRITE???
- Sephora – 15% off Beauty Insider Members. Use code CHIC. Stocking up on these:
- Clarisonic Cleansing Brushes – my 2x daily cleaning ritual
- Benefit Porefessional Primer – best primer to keep my makeup from sliding off my greasy face!
- Lotus Eye Gel – love this eye cream that keeps me looking less like the walking dead
- Clinique Moisture Surge Intense – never been a fan of Clinique until I used this product. My face is dryer than the Sahara during the winter and this kept me ultra moisturized.
- Rebecca Minkoff – 30%; Use code Friends30
- JCrew – 25% Swim; Use code SUNNYDAYS
- Kate Spade – 25%; Use code S13FFUS
- Gap – 30%; Use code 4FRIENDS13